Saturday 16 November 2013

HELLO!



 
Hello all! Welcome to my brand new Blog, 'Chintya's Stories'! 
My name is Chintya Tjoa, and I am a big fan of WESTLIFE and I have a big obsession with everything related with United Kingdom! And Love British so damn much!!
And my biggest ambition is to live in London! Hope it come true one day!
I'm Indonesian-Chinese (Chinese who live in Indonesia but my nationality is Indonesian) ^^

I love to sing and writing too, even though I am not that good at singing. And I write something to express my feelings. Why? That's because I am a shy person.  I rarely talk, I tweeted and post statuses to Twitter and Facebook to express my feelings. I don't have a lot of confidence to talk face to face to people that I don't know very well. People will think I'm boring if they don't know me well :)

So.. in my blog, I will post about my daily activities that I would like to share to you :)
Err and I'm not fluent in English so I think in my blog, there would be some posts that are written in Indonesian ._. haha hehe

It's a great pleasure to meet you all! :D

Mind to hit my follow button on Twitter? Follow me : @Chintya_Tjoa

Chintya Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment