Tuesday 24 December 2013

HIM

He is the one who make me laugh whenever I sad.
He is the one who make me smile whenever I feel the world is unfair.
He is the one who help me up whenever I fall.
He is the one who says "Don't Give Up" and "Study Hard" to me whenever I need it.

Sometimes he is just like a Teacher for me.
He gives me advices, information and everything that teacher does. He even corrected me when I using the wrong Grammar.
Sometimes he is just like my Dad.
He comfort me. He cheer me up and did almost everything that my Dad does. 
Sometimes he is just like my Mom.
He tells me whether I am wrong or not.
Sometime he is just like my Sister.
That I can talk to and tell my secrets to. 
But Mostly.. 
He is my Best Best Best Friend!
Even though we are thousand miles away and separated with seas and lands and only connected with internet. We're just like a real friend!
Even much much better than my friends!
We could do crazy things and talk nonsense and chatting like there's no tomorrow.

And I think I am so lucky to have him as my friend.
He is nice, funny, humble and very intelligent!
He loves Ice Cream and is a Chocolatemaniac just like me! But he loves Vodka too which I've never tasted before. But surely I will. One day. LOL

He have done a lot of things to me. But I never got the chance to give the favor back.
Only "Thanks" and "Thank You" that I can give to him.
For every single things that he have done. But he always says "It's okay. I love to make people happy"

He make me think. that this world is not full of selfish people. He make me believe that from a 1000 thousand people. There's 9 of it which is nice.

So, Van Harvey. Thank you very much for being my friend. Thank you for everything and I love you so damn much! THANK YOU MY FRIEND!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here's the picture that I promised. Sorry it's not very nice.
~  MERRY CHRISTMAS ! ~

Chintya Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment